We believe that apps are the future of our audio and travel content interpretation. As a leader in App Development, AudioCompass is uniquely positioned to take advantage of the global smartphone revolution.
Visitors to cultural sites can download apps onto their smartphone or personal device on the go or from the comfort of their own home. Our Apps give visitors a permanent souvenier to take away from their cultural experiences.
AudioCompass is a leader in developing travel apps and has partnered with the Apple App Store and Google Play to distribute its app for iOS and Android.
Our Apps allow visitors to connect with their cultural site:
- We offer high quality audio, video, images and interactive maps and text
- We provide multiple ways to access content: by entering a stop number, making a selection directly from the map, selecting via our grid and list view
- Take a piece of the cultural site home with you
- Promote virally via visitors’ own Social Media streams such as Twitter, FourSquare and Facebook !
- Generate revenue through other in-App purchases.
All our Apps can be ported to our AudioCompass MX1 device.
While mobile apps are the future of content delivery – we recognize that millions of visitors to cultural sites and museums do not have the economic means to rent audio guides. Culture Calls is an IVR based telephony platform that allows users to dial in to access audio content.
Culture Calls enables smaller cultural sites to develop an audio guide solution without any investment in expensive hardware and operational overhead.
The sleek, touch screen AudioCompass MX1 is the cultural interpretation media player of the future.
Providing you with an open XML based software architecture, it’s painless for you to make changes and updates to your content.
The MX1 has been designed to integrate with your site and provide your visitors a seamless on-site audio and multimedia experience.
- Resistive touch screen device running Android operating system
- Tour structure can be easily customized using any text editor
- All elements customizable using open standard XML
- Capable of multiple tours / languages
Contact us to learn more about AudioCompass MX1
AudioCompass Group Audio Tour System (GATS)
GATS is a one-way, wireless broadcasting transmitter that is paired with multiple wireless receivers. The guide places the transmitter in his pocket and attaches a lapel microphone to his collar. The visitors place the receivers in their pockets and put on headphones. The guide speaks into the microphone and can be heard by the visitors. GATS is widely used globally, including at the Vatican, National Palace Museum (Taiwan), and Auschwitz Camp (Poland). Contact us to implement AudioCompass GATS for your tour group or cultural site today!